Friday, February 13, 2009

Yey!! I can go to BABV again!!! anyway, Bearville Insider was updated! check it out!

Go to the movie theater….David Archuleta’s how-did-he-make-his-music-video!

abb7

abb8

So uh…some of you asked me that I always copy Ojoc’s so uh….yeah…I was busy so I can’t do any club penguin cheats…right now, I’m eating candy xD here’s the news:

There’s new pin on the mine!

abb9

Also, the CP island are busy for the puffle party. Even on the underground pool, is empty o.o <—–(I was so addicted to AC:WW that I always use those emoticons and now I still use it xD)

Here’s the news from Ojoc’s author [Lil Suad] that I was busy -_- <—-(another emoticon xD)

COPYRIGHTED By Ojoc

http://clubpenguincheats-cp.com/

There is a new puffle furniture catalog and it has 1 cheat,

click the brown pattern beside the green house for the secret grey house.

Also Team Blue vs. Team Red is back at the stage!

Here are the cheats for the new club penguin stage:

  1. Instead of throwing snowballs you throw dodge balls!
  2. You can adjust the lights on the stage by dragging them left or right.
  3. You can change the scoreboard by clicking it.

Here is a useless cheat in the new costume catalog to get the red viking viking helmet.

The club penguin puffle party is just 7 days away!

Hey guys, the puffles started playing with their new toys !

Here are some sweet pictures D !
Heres my puffle Blowy ( named after my friend blowsight10 ) playing with the Puffle Tree

a23

Heres another one of my puffles ( Lil Suad ) playing in my Puffle Condo.

a24

Here’s blowy playing on the Large Scratching Post.

a25

And heres Lil Suad on the Small Scratching Post.

a26

Here’s a picture of Lil Suad playing with the Scratch Tower.

a27

Here’s Blowy sleeping in the Silver Puffle Bed.

a28

Here’s Lil Suad drinking from his puffle dish.

a29

Heres Blowy with the Double Dish ( The puffle is inside the food )

a30

And here’s Lil Suad in the Red House.

a32

This is some awesome stuff !

Comment and tell me and Ojoc what you think !

~yhunagurl

No comments:

Post a Comment